Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Introduction

First I'd like to put out there that I know that there's probably millions of food blogs online, if not more. The idea of creating this blog came up after I spoke with a good friend who had become addicted to food blogs in the summer of '08. What I'm putting together is a specifically-designed blog targeted at a wide audience using a number of different countries' foods as a backdrop to these posts.
Most importantly it isn't food I go out and buy at a restaurant. Instead this blog is for the meals I've created, whether they are original recipes or not. I may be making a new dish or changing or (in my mind) improving on older, traditional meals. Or I may just write about an easy way to make a seemingly difficult meal.
With these things said, I hope that everyone takes something from what I've made or tried to make in the hope of spreading the wonder of cooking in your own kitchen. And I hope to have followers and other people helping me cook soon as well.

It's all about experimenting.

No comments: